- What is Lego Therapy and why is it an effective intervention for social and emotional development?
- What research backs this up?
- Looking at the Learning Pyramid, what considerations are there when running this intervention?
- What assessments could we use as a baseline score? #sdq #rosenburg
- What assessments could be used in-sessions to monitor progress?
- What would the starter, main, and plenary look like?
- What resources are needed and what do they look like?
- SEMH student case study examples
- A Lego-Style Rosenberg Self-Esteem Scale
- Bespoke Assessment Tracker
- Individual Education Plan
- Positive Social Behaviours Assessment Sheet
- Social Skills Assessment
- Social Skills Assessment Tracker
Emotional Check-in Resources
- I am Feeling … Lego Character
- Co-regulation Prompt Cards
- Lego Style Emotion Bricks, Scales, Strips and Fans
- Lego Emotional Dial
- Energising and Creation Idea Cards
- Job Roles and Posters
- Behavioural Expectation Posters
- Brick Names
- Visual Social Scripts
- Lego Therapy Intervention – Session Outline
- Team Building with Lego – Lesson Plans
- Emotional Skills with Lego – Activity Plans
- Lesson Plans for Wellbeing Activities