At the Child Therapy Service the resources you purchase are delivered electronically. Unlike a t-shirt or a book, you can’t (really) return a PDF or video file after it’s been downloaded or accessed. For that reason, all sales on the Child Therapy Service of digital resources are considered final and non-refundable.
We get though that things don’t always go as planned and so we can offer refunds in a few limited circumstances. If you’ve never downloaded or digitally accessed the resource, or if your purchase falls into one of the following exceptions listed below, you may be eligible for a refund.
Refund requests must be submitted within one year of your purchase, and are granted on a case-by-case basis.
- Compromised Resource File- A resource file is damaged or is missing content.
- Misrepresentation- A resource preview and/or description misrepresents what is actually contained in the resource.
- Technical Limitations— You are unable to access a resource because the technical requirements aren’t included in the resource description.
- Duplicate Purchase— You purchase the same resource twice in one Child Therapy Service Account
- File Access Status— You purchased a resource but never downloaded or accessed the files. (Verified by the Child Therapy Service).
If your purchase falls into one of these categories, you can submit a refund request by sending an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include in your request: the resource name and your concerns, along with any specific examples or details you might have. Screenshots welcome!