What is Dyslexia?
- What is Dyslexia?
- What are the signs of Dyslexia?
- Signs of Dyslexia in Early Years
- Signs of Dyslexia in Primary Years
- Signs of Dyslexia in Secondary Years
- The True Gifts of a Dyslexic Mind | Dean Bragonier | TEDxMarthasVineyard – Ted Talk
- The Creative Brilliance of Dyslexia | Kate Griggs | TEDxBrighton – Ted Talk
- How a font can help people with dyslexia to read | Christian Boer | TEDxFultonStreet
- Next Steps
- Supporting children in the classroom
- SEND Code of Practice
- Further Reading
- British Dyslexia Association
- Ted Talks
- International Dyslexia Association
- OFSTED: Research and analysis – Supporting SEND, Updated 13 May 2021
- SEND Code of Practice, June 2014
Welcome to the Training Pack ‘What is Dyslexia?’. This Training pack, provide trainers with the flexibility of having all key information they need to run a training session in-house, with editable slides and links to impact driven knowledge. All information contained in the pack is from the British Dyslexia Association, the International Dyslexia Association, SEND Code of Practice, and OFSTED. There are a number of additional Dyslexia based Ted Talks to choose from, so that you can select ones that is relevant for your setting, at this particular time.
The best thing about this pack, is that once you own it – you can edit and adapt for years to come. Linking it directly to the school’s development plan, as needed.
What the pack contains:
- High quality, colourful and editable powerpoint slides of training on Dyslexia
- High quality images
- Links to Ted Talks and British Dyslexia Association Training Videos (hosted on Youtube)
- Further reading links
Number of pages: 24
The amazing images and unique powerpoint pack is for the licencee holder only, they are not to be replicated or sold externally. This pack is intended for the use of training on Dyslexia – it is not to be replicated for other training needs. The images, slides and fonts are copyright and intended for this training pack only.