We are proud to introduce Kim Griffin, an amazing occupational therapist who will share with us – her knowledge and expertise in the field of sensory integration. This introduction into becoming aware of how we can look again at the needs of an emotionally dysregulated child.
Who is this training for?
- Parents & carers of children (4yrs +) that are being triggered by their sensory system
- Professionals who work with children/students that are being triggered by their sensory system
• What are our activation states?
• How does these activation states impact on our emotions?
• What the links between these states and the sensory systems of proprioception, vestibular, and Interoception?
• How can we apply our knowledge to a case-study example?
Would you like to learn a little more?
As you know, the sensory system is a complex beast! So, to prepare you for this training – Kim has given you access to a free course on Sensory Processing. Simply, follow this link to access it! Then, when you start this training – you’ll be leaps ahead with your knowledge!
Meet the Trainer:
Kim Griffin is a paediatric occupational therapist (OT). She has spent the last 20 years enabling children to participate and learn. Kim works closely with teachers and parents to give them the knowledge and skills they need to support sensory needs and coordination skills. She also offers online training and is the author of multiple books. You can see Kim’s resources at www.GriffinOT.com
How the training will be run: The training will be held live, via Zoom. This training will be recorded and available to watch again over a 14 day period.