The Confidence Toolkit!
- To understand and reduce any negative self-beliefs
- To explore the child’s inner strengths and characteristics that make them unique
- To review and understand what a growth mindset/resilient mind looks like
- To set targets and goals that build confidence
This toolkit has been designed to build confidence and self-esteem within children that struggle with their own resilience. It uses many CBT style approaches – focusing on understanding why the child may not feel confident (self-beliefs) and then removing these negative beliefs.
This pack contains:
- ‘I am’ – ‘I think I am’ – ‘I don’t think I am’ activity
- ‘My goal’ – ‘I will achieve this goal by …’ activity
- Affirmation activity
- Exploring a child’s inner strengths and characteristics activity
- Exploring the ‘good’ within them – that makes them unique activity
- Exploring strengths and goal setting
- Reviewing and understanding a growth mindset/resilient mind
- Note: contains hyperlinks to external on-line videos and tutorials
Number of pages: 139