Supporting Children with ADHD
This training is aimed at parents and professionals looking to understand how to support the educational needs of a child with an ADHD/ADD profile.
Objectives of the training:
- What is ADHD and what isn’t it?
- What are the different types of ADHD?
- What is happening in the ADHD brain?
- What is the link between ADHD and Executive Functions?
- What are the brains Executive Functions?
- How can we improve Executive Functions?
- What does a Successful Learning Environment look like?
- Do you have the willpower to do it?
- Graphic Organisers
- ADHD Friendly Learning Environment Checklist
- Pupil Voice
- Sensory Processing Checklist
- Bounce Emotional Scale
- Positive Behaviour Management Systems
- Further Reading
- A Certificate of Completion
Access: These sessions can be accessed from the privacy of your own home for a period of 7 days