In this training we explore independent academic research of what successful transition looks like for high risk pupils entering secondary school settings.
It is aimed at families and professionals looking at how they can support children at risk of struggling with transition into secondary school. It is a solution-focused approach that looks at the whole child network.
Objectives of the Training:
- Awareness of research of what successful transition looks like
- Review the evidence to identify what works
- Practicalities for parents in supporting their child, based on this evidence
- Practicalities for schools in supporting Year 6 child, based on this evidence
- Let’s talk about Secondary Activity Pack
- Pupil Passport – This is Me!
- Pupil Passport – This is Me Too!
- Family Passport
- Identifying High Risk Pupils
- STARs Report
- Certificate of Completion
Access: These sessions can be accessed from the privacy of your own home for a period of 14 days