This training is aimed at parents and professionals looking for a creative way to support the emotional needs of a child. It’s a perfect platform for an intervention – as the ideas can be used to create a 6-week programme. Not all children can, or want, to talk about how they feel – however, through art, they can express it! We will explore many different types of approaches – looking at why they are effective and how to run a session using that creative medium.
- Understanding the brain and how it’s activated into different emotions
- Why is art such a powerful form of expression?
- How can we support them to explore their emotions using art?
- Understanding the Brain resource pack
- Relaxation script and relaxing music resource
- Visualisations, breathing, and meditation resource pack
- Art intervention resource pack
- Bounce emotional scale resource pack
- CPD Certificate of Attendance
Duration of Training: 49 mins
Access: Once purchased, you have unlimited access to this training