Helping children feel calm by listening to a relaxed heart-beat
This 1 hour relaxing music video is a mixture of slow heart-beats, moving graphic particles, and calm music at 50 bpm. This is ideal to play in the background to a therapeutic session, or part of the child’s well-being plan.
How it can be used:
- During a relaxation or meditation session
- To calm the child at the beginning/middle/end of an intervention session
- To use to build knowledge of Interoception
- To calm the nervous system using relaxing music of less than 50 bpm
- To calm the nervous system using heart-beat sound of 60 bpm
- To build awareness of own heart-beat (interoception)
In the Pack:
- You’ll be provided with a PDF link to a Vimeo music video that you can download onto any device.
Format: Vimeo Music Video