Relaxing the body through bilateral and binaural music – whilst listening to positive statements
This audio music compilation – pulls together bilateral beats, binaural music, and positive affirmation statements. Neuropathways take time to establish, so – let’s re-write them into a positive belief system!
If you’re working with a young person, that feels insecure and lacks confidence – then have this planned into their day. Listen to it for 30 days and then see the positive changes happen!
How it works:
- The bilateral beats calm the physical nervous system
- The binaural music relaxes the mind
- The positive ‘I am’ statements talk directly to the subconscious mind
- Repeating this process over 30 days – re-wires the subconscious mind into believing the statements
So, if you would like the young person to say that ‘they are amazing,’ ‘they are good enough’, and ‘have inner power’ – this is for you!
- To aid in relaxation
- To improve mood
- To change neuropathways of negative belief systems into positive ones
- To improve self-esteem and confidence
How to use:
- Find a quiet place, safe place, and get comfortable.
- Wearing a headset, begin to listen to the music.
- Close your eyes or wear an eye mask (to reduce visual stimuli).
- Follow the guided instructions on the audio
- Repeat the positive affirmations as you hear them
- The positive affirmation statements will be repeated 3 times, lasting a total of 15 minutes – ideal to listen to in the morning, or last thing at night
In the Pack: PDF linking to MP4 music video for instant download onto any device
Duration: 15 mins
- (1) Use of binaural beat tapes for treatment of anxiety
- (2) Auditory Beat Stimulation and its Effects on Cognition and Mood States
Format: PDF File linked to MP4 video for download
Access: Once purchased, you will have life-time access to this resource