Helping identify if a child is struggling with their Self-Esteem
The Rosenberg Self-Esteem Scale is a 10-item self-report measure of global self-esteem. It consists of 10 statements related to overall feelings of self-worth or self-acceptance. The items are answered on a four-point scale ranging from strongly agree to strongly disagree. These statements have been used with some fun Lego faces – to create an assessment document.
If you are looking for data to show effectiveness/progress of an intervention – this is ideal!
- To identify if a child is struggling with self-esteem
- To baseline a child’s emotional needs to show impact of an intervention
In the Pack:
- The 10-item questionnaire with Lego-style images of emotions
- Assessment Results Scoring
- Assessment Results Table to measure progress
Number of Pages: 3
Font: Comic Sans + Open Dyslexic
Format: High Quality PDF File