This training pack has been created, to support the family and the school – in developing soft landings so that the child feels safe and able to separate themselves from their parents/care-givers.
It provides an overview of effective interventions, that when effectively put in place – can have a huge, positive impact on helping the child access a full-time education.
- Discussing separation anxiety and it’s purpose for a child – introducing the anxiety cycle
- Assessment of need – how can we meet need, if we don’t know it?
- The benefits of early or delayed starts
- Looking at fun interventions
- The difficulties of reduced times tables
- Using mentoring systems
- Understanding non-verbal cues
- Why transition objects are effective
- The process of Meet + Greet
- Final thoughts …
- Assessment of Need
- Pupil Voice
- Certificate of Completion
Duration of this Training: 1 hr 05 mins
Access: Once purchased, you have unlimited access to this training and resources