This training has been created, to provide an insight into what ‘attachment’ is and how we can facilitate opportunities for the child to form secure attachments with others, via play-based interactions.
- Why are early attachment opportunities important?
- What are the attachment styles we grow up with?
- Why understanding neuro-science is important in building strong attachments with others
- How can we used attachment-focused play to support children in building trusted relationships with others?
- How do we create a circle of trust in a attachment-based play session?
- Which type of play should be used – based on their attachment neds? #casestudy
- Grounding Techniques: Visualisations, Physical Techniques, and Self-soothing/Comforting Resource Packs
- Nurturing through Trust Resource Pack
- CPD Certificate
Duration of Training: 1 hr 7 mins
Access: Once purchased, you have unlimited access to this training