How to Run Lego-Based Therapy Sessions
Lego-based Therapy training gives you the key knowledge, skills, structure, and resources to effectively run Lego-based therapy sessions in your setting. This training pack, gives you everything you need to run an impact driven intervention.
This training is aimed at any adult looking to support the social, emotional and mental health of children aged 6 yrs+.
- Awareness of the theory and goals behind this structured approach
- Explore how to identify which children are suitable for this style of intervention
- The practicalities of setting up and maintaining this intervention
- Review the resources needed to run an effective session
- Explore an example session and potential difficulties you may face
- Review impact – how do we know when a session has been successful?
- Celebrating success!
- Lego Emotional Dial
- Lego Acupressure Points Pack
- Let’s Build Cards
- Lego Celebration Certificates
- Lego Rule Posters/Mats
- Lego Job Cards (A4 & A5)
- Lego Style – How are you Feeling?
- Lego Style – Today I Feel …
- Assessment Tracker
- Skill Checklist to Ascertain Suitability
- Certificate of Completion
Access: These sessions can be accessed from the privacy of your own home for a period of 7 days