Welcome to the training bundle on running a Lego-based Social Skills Intervention Programme. This training bundle is filled with the knowledge, skills, and huge selection of resources. EVERYTHING you need to run a 6-week intervention programme for children struggle with the social and emotional needs.
Objectives of the Training:
- Awareness of the theory and goals behind this structured approach
- Explore how to identify which children are suitable for this style of intervention
- The practicalities of setting up and maintaining this intervention
- Review the resources needed to run an effective session
- Explore an example session and potential difficulties you may face
- Review impact – how do we know when a session has been successful?
- Celebrating success!
The Huge Selection of Resources Includes:
- Assessment Resources
- Session Specific Resources
- Social Skill Resources
- Emotional Regulation Resources
- Reward Certificates
- Parent Consent Letter
- CPD Certificate of Attendance
Duration of Training: 46 mins
Access: Unlimited access