The Child Therapy Service is a passionate, dedicated service – focused on the prevention of mental health difficulties in young adults. As such, we are shaping how we provide resources, training, and support to those visiting our site.
Our aim is to become a hub of on-going support. Therefore, during this ‘beta phase’ of development, hence the reduced cost – please join us to help shape it, to meet the needs of children, families, and professionals.
What do Club Members get each month?
- Resources – 25% Discount on Resources and access to Mini Resource Tutorials
- Training – 25% Discount on all Live Training and Recorded Webinars
- Mini-Training & Guest Speakers – on areas such as; attachment, sensory needs, emotions, and self-esteem, it’s going to be AMAZING! And don’t worry … these are recorded and available to watch for 90 days
- Support – 25% Discount on Peer Support Coffee Mornings
- Live Q&A Sessions – on social, emotional, and mental health difficulties
- Live and Recorded Well-being Sessions
How much is it?
As it’s in the ‘beta’ phase, it’s only £5 a month and you’re in complete control over it.
Once purchased, you will be able to access all the above in all it’s glory and after a month, if it’s not for you – don’t worry, simply head to Your Account and turn it off – simple!
But, that will never happen because you’re going to love it!
What is the difference between a family membership and a professional one?
The main difference between a family membership and a professional one – is the pitch of the information provided in the Members’ Area.
For example – the monthly Q&A session for a professional, would be specifically about supporting the educational needs of a pupil in a setting that maybe experiencing social, emotional, and mental health difficulties. This Q&A session would be very different to that given to a family with a child struggling with their emotional needs. The professional membership will be launched in 2022!