In this training we will dive deep into the neuroscience behind the characteristics seen in a child with executive function difficulties, with or without a diagnosis of ADHD.
Let’s remove the label and see how we can support the child at home and in the classroom. This training is for teaching staff looking at how to improve academic progress of a child with executive function difficulties and for parents wanting to feel empowered in their child’s learning journey.
- What is ADHD and what isn’t it?
- What are the different types of ADHD?
- What is happening in the ADHD brain?
- Let’s Explore the Pyramid of Learning and the Impact of Functional Skills on an ADHD Brain
- What is the link between ADHD and Executive Functions?
- What are the brains Executive Functions?
- How can we improve Executive Functions?
- What does a Successful Learning Environment look like?
- Do you have the willpower to do it?
- Graphic Organisers
- ADHD Friendly Learning Environment Checklist
- Pupil Voice
- Further Reading
- A Certificate of Attendance
Duration of the Training: 1hr 5 mins
Access: Once purchased, you have life-time access