In this training – we will be exploring the Neurosequential Model of Dr. Bruce Perry. Whereby we will look at strategies to de-escalate and meet the child where they are emotionally.
Using the right strategy – at that right time. Moving the child away from reactive stress … into a more regulated state.
- Understand Dr Perry’s Neurosequential Model (3Rs and 6Rs)
- Understand what co-regulation means in relation to this model
- Explore how this model links to the Polyvagal Theory
- Applying co-regulation strategies to conflict scenarios
- Neuro-developmental Co-regulating Activities (PDF)
- Co-regulation Prompt Cards (PDF)