What are coaching sessions?
Coaching sessions are aimed at clients who are unable to talk about their feelings – either because they don’t want to, it’s too overwhelming, or because they don’t have the skills (yet) to understand them. They are run by Tracy, a very experienced neuro-diverse/typical holistic coach, who works on a bottom-up approach of releasing unprocessed emotions, that are held in the body.
Tracy applies a body-to-mind approach to help the client let go of unprocessed negative emotions and regulate their internal nervous system. She is a trained practitioner in Wingwave Coaching (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing), Emotional Freedom Technique (Tapping), the Bounce Approach (Polyvagal Theory), Bilateral Integration Techniques, Mindfulness, Meditation, and Neutral Space Relaxation (Bodywork Relaxation). Using these techniques and approaches in many of her sessions.
Not only do the clients feel empowered by releasing repressed emotional overwhelm – they are also given access to bespoke videos, so that they can use these techniques anytime they need to.
Who would benefit from this style of support?
- Clients that don’t want to talk about it – they just want their emotional overwhelm to go away
- Clients that have tried other approaches and they didn’t work
- Neuro-diverse clients that enjoy the science behind releasing overwhelm
- Clients that don’t have the emotional literacy skills to manage emotional overwhelm
What other’s have said
how do I book a session?
The first stage of the process, is to book a 30 minute consultation. During this session we will create a bespoke programme that is tailored to your child’s needs.
Simply, click on the following links to book the session:
- Initial Consultation
- 30 Minute Coaching Session
- 45 Minute Coaching Session
- Face-to-Face Coaching Session (by invitation only)