Welcome to the Belief System Activity Pack
Belief systems are our driving force of subconscious thoughts, feelings, and actions. If we believe we are worthy of friends – we will consciously and subconsciously feel, think, and act in a way that promotes this reality. However, if we believe we are a failure and not good enough – our subconscious thoughts, feelings, and actions – will ensure it happens.
Therefore, if we are doing well in school – our subconscious mind will take actions to make sure that pattern stops and we will self-sabotage ourselves, so that we keep with our habit of failure.
How to use the pack:
Objective: To identify negative belief systems
- Print off the cards, mats, and tables (laminate)
- Ask the child to select each card in turn and place it on the mat
- When you have a clear picture of the child’s negative belief systems – this is your opportunity to work with the child in changing them.
- Use the lesson plans and activity suggestions to begin the process of changing any negative beliefs they have
Objective: To work with the child in changing their negative belief
- Print off the lesson plan activity pack
- Select activities based on the belief system, for example: Negative Belief: I am not good enough (inadequacy) = Lesson Plan Activity Suggestions for: I AM CAPABLE AND HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO SUCCEED
This is a great resource pack for anyone looking at helping children build self-confidence and positive belief systems.