the anxiety toolkit
- To identify and label emotions
- To link emotions to internal body sensations
- To understand effective techniques to self-regulate
This toolkit has been designed to pull together the idea the we have a ‘chimp’ living in our brain (Chimp Paradox Theory) and that by managing him correctly – he can stop causing chaos can causing us emotional distress!
It pulls together this fun approach – with the Bounce Emotional Scale©, so that children can recognise that they are influenced by their internal and external environment – but also that they can control this scale. Thereby, control their emotional state.
It has EVERYTHING you need to support a child struggling with anxiety.
This Pack Contains:
- The 3 separate parts of the anxious brain posters/mats
- Managing the Chimp – Exercise it through ‘Letting it Vent!’:
- Recommended books on anxiety
Number of Pages: 241