This insightful talk will uncover what we know about the gut-brain connection in anxiety and provide some practical ways to support gut health.
- Understand what anxiety is.
- Explore the gut-brain connection and how this relates to anxiety.
- Look at what we can do to support gut health.
- Look at what you could do to investigate gut health further.
Who is Zoe?
Zoe is a passionate and caring Nutritional Therapist. She likes to work with families to support mental wellbeing – whether that be of children, teenagers or parents. Zoe started practicing in nutrition in 2011 and since then the issue of mental wellness has touched her own life personally as it will have done for many people. She is now passionate about helping families use nutrition to support them in this truly important area. Zoe has two children who are daily reminders of how individual each child is, and at different ages and stages they have offered a great test bed for new food ideas!
- Anxiety & the Gut Information Sheet
- Gut Friendly Foods – Lunchbox Ideas
- Gut Friendly Foods
- Gut Symptoms Factsheet
Access: These sessions can be accessed from the privacy of your own home for a period of 7 days