Support Circle: Finding Balance (daytime)
February 2 - February 23£15
Do you struggle to maintain balance in your life, due to the emotional demands of those around you? Would you like to be free from past triggers of life experiences? Then, this new and exciting support circle is for you!
Each monthly group builds on the other, you can either look to complete everything in one month – or come back again another month, if you feel the need for further guidance and support. It can take time to remove the burdens of your past, so that you can fully be in the present moment with your children, and that is ok.
Who is this group aimed at?
This support group is aimed at parents and carers
How will it work:
- We meet via Zoom every Wednesday between 9.15am – 10.15am (2nd, 9th, 16th & 23rd February)
- We focus on the tools and techniques needed in life to retain emotional balance and let go of any negative past experiences
- You will have access each week to recordings – for you to access anytime, during the month, to build on your toolbox of knowledge and skills
What will you walk away with?
- Empowering tools to achieve a calmer, happier, and more balanced you
- Guidance from an experienced therapeutic coach
- Meditations, visualisations, and much more!
- Simple and effective evidence-based techniques to reduce anxiety, stress, fears and emotional overwhelm
- Knowledge of your anxiety and stress triggers
- A toolkit of strategies and approaches to reduce emotional triggers
- Connection with like-minded people who understand what you’re going through
- £15 (4 sessions)
How many people will be in the group?
Support circles are limited to 6 people.
What others have said
“I had some major issues that I decided I needed to address, but I didn’t know who to turn to. I’ve had countless counselling sessions when I was at school, private counselling sessions too however, nothing had really seemed to help. This was before I met Tracy, and to say I wouldn’t be where I am today if it wasn’t for her, would be an understatement. The sessions I had helped to address the root of the problems I was having, which was a real eye opener. I went to Tracy with a list of things I felt insecure about and that were causing me sleepless nights and severe anxiety, creating life blocks as such.
Tracy helped me to understand what the root problems really were, that stemmed back way before the list I went with. It was so eye opening and at times, confusing how we got to the roots of the issues to identify my triggers, but it has been one of the most interesting experiences in my life. After addressing the triggers, I would go away after every session with homework and tasks to do to make progress on dealing with the triggers. Tracy is a truly remarkable and passionate lady and I will forever be grateful that I was told to reach out to her for the help I wanted, not realising at the time how much my life would be changed.”