The Whole Child Curriculum
- Easy to implement strategies and resources
- Adaptable for older or younger children
- Mini-lessons that fit into any schedule (home and/or school)
- Ideal sessions to implement anytime during the day
- Sessions that require minimal preparation
The Whole Child Curriculum offers a supportive resource to facilitators looking for lesson-based activities that focus on empowering the child to understand their brain and nervous system.
Each mini-lesson builds on the next to offer easy strategies to help children focus their attention, improve their self-regulate skills, and build greater self-esteem.
- Release Date: January 2024