Open the Doors to Education for Students Facing Social, Emotional, and Mental Health Difficulties with Evidenced-based Training from Child Therapy Service CIC
Do you face the challenge of supporting students who encounter difficulties accessing education due to social, emotional, and mental health issues?
Our training is carefully designed to equip you with the tools and strategies needed to effectively support these students and guide them towards overcoming their challenges.
It is based on lived experience, wearing the SEMH hat of the parent and professional.
This training can be delivered:
- In-person or Remotely
- Monthly for Selected Members of Staff
- To Staff Teams with a Specific Cohort of Students
- To Parent and Carers
Training Programmes Include:
- Lego-based Therapy Sessions (2 hours)
- Comic Strip Sessions (2 hours)
- Art Based Sessions (2 hours)
- Self-Regulation and Interoception (2.5 hours)
- Whole Child Approach (2 days)
More information on training can be found here.
Remote Session Costs:
- Parent/Carer Coffee Morning Guest Speaker: £125/hr
- Training: £250 per/hr (inc. resources)
- Block Bookings: Discounts available – contact us for more details
Please contact us for information on in-person training costs.
Note: The Child Therapy Service is not VAT registered