Attachment forms the foundation for all other interventions. Meeting a child’s attachment needs is essential for emotional well-being, social skills, neurobiological development, sensory regulation, and long-term emotional health.
The Child’s Profile
- I find it hard to ask for help from adults – even if detrimental to my own needs
- I’m over compliant on adults to help me with tasks
- I can become disruptive in class to get adult attention
- Separation from others trigger my anxiety or anger
- I struggle to trust myself or others