I struggle to trust myself or others
- To equip the child with tools and guidance to build confidence in their own judgment, decisions, and abilities.
- To provide resources in understanding the physical sensations of emotions and supporting the child to trust them (interoception)
- To provide opportunities and resources to help the child develop trusting relationships with peers and adults in a safe and supportive environment.
- To create environments where the child feels secure and encouraged to express their thoughts, concerns, and uncertainties without fear of judgment.
- To foster supportive relationships with trustworthy individuals, promoting a sense of security and reliability.
RESOURCES TO TRY